how to order
GOOD HEALTH Strategies
BACK | HOME
All good health begins with a healthy brain and mind. Remember the daily good health strategies Dr. Hansen has advocated for many years:
- Maintain and cultivate a positive outlook on life.
- Walk, exercise, and stretch.
- Maintain a good diet with high quality foods - lots of fruits, veggies, and high quality nutrient- and protein-rich foods. (Meat, eggs, and fish have the most complete set of nutrients.)
- Take supplements containing ingredients with demonstrated health benefits. For example, the right formulation of B Vitamins can help combat homocysteine levels and the following health problems: complicated pregnancies, birth defects, heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes, depression, dementia, and osteoporosis.
- Avoid sugar, starch, and bad fats (now known as trans-fats) - staying away from them is great for controlling your blood sugar and triglycerides.
- Maintain balanced cholesterol lipoprotein levels represented by high levels of HDL and a healthy ratio between the LDL and HDL.
- Control your blood pressure by limiting salt, sugar, and stress. RELAX and enjoy the simple pleasures of life.
- Go to a doctor who listens to you and pays attention to the signs you noticed that can spell trouble.
- Ask hard questions to make sure they are up to date on good health strategies in their application of the art and science of medicine.
For the best guarantee for a lifetime of vitality and good health, you'll want to take advantage of the revolutionary coenzyme B vitamins and metabolically active nutrients found only in MEND Solutions™ Health Formulas.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.